Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Odds N Ends




Haven't felt much like creating the past few days. Morning sickness has had me all day and night lately. Here are a few extras. There's 8 butterflies, 8 ribbons and 7 seamless tiles in this download group. You may share my kits with your friends and groups, but please link to my blog. You may not upload these kits under any circumstance to another site or take credit as being the creator. If you like what I'm making, leave me a comment, either here or at the download site.

To download the butterflies, click here
To download the ribbons, click here
To download the tiles, click here

Happy Scrapping!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).