Saturday, July 12, 2008

Cosmic Mini Kit



And when I say mini...I mean mini...lol! But I think there's enough here to get your creative juices flowing. You may share this with your friends and groups but link to the blog and not the download site. Do not take credit for making any part of this kit. You may not upload this or any other kit of mine to another site. If you like what I'm making leave me a comment either here or at the download site.
To download the elements, click here
To download the papers, click here

Happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Love it! As I do all your scraps! Tracy

~Andrea~ said...

Thank you Tracy!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).