Sunday, September 14, 2008

Awesome! I got an award!


Thank you A Scrapper's Dream
for this award! I appreciate it soooo much!!! Here are the rules of the award:

1-The winner can put the logo on her blog
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated.

Here are the blogs that I've awarded.

1. First off: Witchy
I love her to pieces! Never met her in person but I just know she's an awesome person!

2. Clarey's Designz
Some really cool stuff on her blog!

3. Scrappin Mommy Designs
She's a SAHM so she more than deserves an award!

4. Baby Cakes Scraps
Really pretty kits on her site

5. GingerScraps
Clean-cut, nice scraps.

6. Misty Cato Designs

7. Sentimental Style

No comments: