Saturday, August 16, 2008

Won an award...thanks Missie!


I won my very first award, I was so surprised.
How cool is that?
I got on tonight after a long day of back to school shopping and had a shout in my chatter box from Missie at MD Designs that she had gave my blog this award.
So now I have to fulfill the obligations of this award as follows:
The rules of the award are:
1.The winner can put the logo on her blog
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3.Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4.Put links of those blogs on yours
.5.Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated...

The first one goes to Krissy at Krissy's Scraps
congratulations on your engagement too girlfriend

The second one goes to Val Sakata Designs
the first person to link to my blog thanks!

The third one goes to Shawna at Scrap Stuff with PSP
I've learned so much from her

The fourth goes to Misfit Scraps
some really cute finds there!

The fifth goes to Clarey's Designz
one of the first blogs I ever visited before I started scraping myself.

The sixth goes to Connie's Creative Chaos
some really cool stuff there! Love "An Apple a Day" Freebie

And the seventh goes to Capricious Scraps
that's one awesome back to school kit!


Thanks for the award Missie!

No comments: