Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy Birthday!


A friend of mine requested that I make this for her son's birthday and said that it's also ok to share with the public. So here it is. And yeah, if you have a theme you'd like to suggest or request you can always email me. The email address is taintedscraps@gmail.com. Hope you're all having a great weekend. It's supposed to rain all day here today. We need it BAD because my yard is brown and crunchy!I'm ready to put the pool up too but I gotta get a new pump for it. Maybe one week we won't need to eat and I'll buy it...lmao. Anyway.....You can share this with your friends and groups but please link to my BLOG and not the download site. You may make anything you want with the kit but do not claim to be the creator of the kit. Do not upload the kit to any other website. And if you like what I'm doing, leave me a comment either here or at the download site. Oh yeah, there's a matching alpha on the post below!

To download the elements, click here

To download the papers, click here

Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing both the Birthday and Quilt kits with us. I was looking for your TOU but couldn't find them so I could give you credit. Will just use the name of your blog if that's ok

Hope you get the rain...we need some too